Friday, June 24, 2016

Viva La Verve June Week 2 Recap and Viewfinder

Welcome to our recap of the second Viva la Verve sketch of June!

We have 2 June challenges... play along with us and link your challenge creations to our Entry Form link list. The link list will be up for the whole month and we'll choose TWO random winners at the end of the month to win a $40 gift voucher to Verve


Here is the second June Sketch

 

Link up your creations here:


Thank you to everyone who has played along with my sketch so far! I loved seeing all the different "interpretations" of my sketch! 

There are a couple of cards that caught my eye...
(in linked up order)



Lisa's card is just SO pretty! I love the three different panel sizes in the background and the lovely depth of the yellow flowers!




Sue's soft and sophisticated card caught my eye. The clean and subtle colours made for a calming and soothing sympathy card.




Sandi's card is fabulously patriotic! I love how she kept the banners clean and simple in the background so that sentiment and the background paper could take center stage!

Thanks to everyone who's played along so far! We've enjoyed seeing your creations!  Come back next Friday for our first July sketch!!