Friday, December 4, 2015

Viva la Holiday

Hi Verve fans!  Our sketch challenge is on holiday this month, so our design team can spend time with their families instead of meeting deadlines.  We hope you have the merriest of Christmases and we'll see you back here in the new year!


If you're looking for some inspiration, 
you can find previous VLV sketches on our Pinterest Board.



Or you can play with our Cup of Kindness Digi Set,
available as a free printable through December 25, 2015



And if you're still looking for something,
 I drew up a sketch of the card I posted on my blog today.


No linky this month, but feel free to leave a comment with your link
if you'd like me to come take a peek.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the free digis! They are fabulous and you are so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for the free digi stamp set! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the free digi set. I'm always in search of a great coffee set. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun sketch to finish the year on a high note. Here's what it inspired me:
    http://cindymajor.typepad.com/encre_papier_ciseaux/2015/12/dasher-dancer-prancer-and-vixen.html

    Happy Holidays to you and your design team members :) Looking forward to finding inspiration with you again in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the bonus sketch, and for all of them! I appreciate the inspiration you share each week!
    I played along already! :) http://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2015/12/a-birthday-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the digi set (fabulous), that fills a gap in my collection. Happy Christmas to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas!! Thank you for the free digi stamp set. I love the sketch and decided to do a Patriotic card using American Hero. I love making Patriotic cards and haven't in a while. This is the only Patriotic Verve stamp set I own. I used it for this year's Veteran's Day cards that I sent out. I make and send them every year. Hope you have a blessed Christmas and a very Happy New Year. blessings~ Pam

    http://airbornewifestamping.blogspot.com/2015/12/vldec2015-land-of-free-because-of-brave.html

    ReplyDelete