Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Viva La Verve September Week 4 Recap and Viewfinder

Viva la Verve - September Week 4 Sketch

Welcome to September's Week 4 Viva la Verve sketch!
We'll have 4 September challenges... play along with us and link each of your challenge creations to our Entry Form link list. The link list will be up for the whole month and we'll choose a random winner at the end of the month to win a $100 gift voucher to Verve. Challenge rules can be found on the Rules tab at the top of the blog or by clicking hereYou don't have to complete all of the sketches to win, but the more cards you enter, the greater your odds of winning. Verve stamps are not required to play, but we do love to see 'em!  We'll also be highlighting a couple of our favorite link-ups each Tuesday, so be sure to get your links in if you're crafting over the weekend.
 

Here is the Week 4 sketch....
 

Here is my take on this week's sketch.


I paired Laurie's sketch with a sentiment from Better With You and these adorable latte cups from Julee's Latte Love Digi Freebee (available only until October 15th).  Some yummy fall colours to go with the season and a few sequins to finish things off.  These images are killing me as I keep craving a Venti decaf non-fat latte every time I look at them or use them LOL.  I have finally succumbed and am heading out to get one {grin}.  


Here are a few beautiful cards I spied in the link-up this week...

 

Loved the elegant simplicity of Lesley's card.


Nancy's card using Julee's Latte Love Digi Freebie (available until October 15th) had a delightful mix of colours and the die cut leaves put a big smile on my face when I saw her card.


Lisa also used Julee's Latte Love Digi Freebie set for her beautiful, Fall themed card.  Adore the mix of wood and gingham as well as her "bling steam" from the latte cup.


Had to sneak in Amy's card using last weeks sketch as it just jumped out at me when I was going through the gallery.
  
Be sure to join us on Friday for our first October sketch and some Diva samples to get you inspired!