Friday, December 19, 2014

December Week 2 OSW Viewfinder and Recap

Hey Viva la Verve-ers!  It's Julee popping in today with this week's recap and Viva la Viewfinder. I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the One Sheet Wonder challenge this month! Today I'm sharing another set of cards I made as a gift set for my mom using this month's template, along with a few of my favorites linkups from the week.


Here is my sample card set using the Scripture Medley 2 set. I made this set several months ago, so I apologize that the set sold out this week and it will be a while before we get any more stock. You could easily substitute verses from Scripture Medley 1, Scripture Medley 3 or sentiments from Faith Medley


You can view the cards individually on my blog, Poetic Artistry.



You can do the sketches individually or use the template provided to make the four card set, it's up to you. The template is designed for a 6 x 6" sheet of double-sided paper.  In the sketches, I've also added circles (but you could substitute  a different shape) cut from neutral cardstock and hand cut banner ends on a couple of the pieces.



Here's the link to the full printable PDF of the template. For individual sketch graphics, please see the original challenge post.




                                 

And here are a few cards from the linkup this week that caught my eye:

An eyecatchingly beautiful set by Tricia using a mishmash of Verve!


This classy and gorgeous scripture card by Diana.  She also has a couple darling coffee cards in her set!

How fabulous is that white snowflake against the kraft on this beautiful card by Mirjam?

Cheryl created a beautiful set of vintage style Christmas cards.

Beautiful cards, everyone!  Thanks so much for joining in the challenge and keep 'em coming!
Merry Christmas!