Tuesday, January 14, 2014

VLV January Week 2 Recap + Viewfinder

It's time for the Viva la Verve recap and Viewfinder...don't ya just luv the snazzy little title Julee gave to the spotlight? Here is the sketch for week 2 of January.



So now it's time for the part of the post where I get to highlight faves from this week's link-ups!  It's so much fun checking out everyone's different takes on the sketch and colors.  Thanks so much for playing along with us and keep 'em coming! {grin} 

My little Viva la Viewfinder stopped on these three this week...in numerical order from Mr. Linky.

I really luv Karen's choice of papers together; her placement of the coffee rings...grin..and the tilted cups. A very sweet card!
Card by Karen


As soon as I saw Tricia's card, I fell in love. I adore the pink poppies, the soft ribbon, and the sentiment!
Card by Tricia


What a fun card Kathy is sharing, I simply luv the phone book text background....so sweet!
Card by Kathy

Here is a recap of some questions we have been getting...have fun!

Are Verve stamps required?  Nope.  We do love to see them, though!  ;)
Where can I buy Verve Stamps? Verve Stamps are available online only through our website.
Can I combine challenges?  Yes.  As long as your card meets the challenge criteria, feel free to do a two-for-one.
Where do I link my card?  There's an entry form tab at the top of the blog where the link list for the entire month resides.  Or you can click the Viva la Verve Link Up badge on the side bar.  Or you can click this Entry Form link right here.
Can I still link up my card after Tuesday?  Yep.  You can link up your challenge cards in any order until the deadline at the end of the month.  One link list to rule them all!  :)
What are the rules?  You can read the full list of rules here.   Basically follow the challenge, link back to us in your blog or gallery post and HAVE FUN!